Global Social Media Regional Project Coordinator
This position will play an important role in creating and maintaining social activities for the Global Social team at Western Union, various BUs and partners within the regions of EUCIS / MEA / LACA.
The Global Social Liaison is a designated Project Manager for the region from the Western Union Global Social team and therefore responsible for planning, providing regional education and managing full funnel content to achieve KPIs for regional social content.
Actions will include training employees, helping employees solve social issues, designing and writing requirements for social platform product enhancements, launching new campaigns, facilitating creative testing and vendor coordination.
1. Leads, develops, implements and maintains Social Media strategies and initiatives to successfully support brand and product reappraisal and customer acquisition for identified revenue-critical markets within the region.
2. Lead collaborative approach and draw from customer journey intelligence to drive customer acquisition as well as brand reappraisal via integrated campaigns leveraging the entire media mix of owned, earned and paid.
3. Collaboratively plan paid/owned/earned media strategies with all key stakeholders.
4. Facilitates overarching Global Content Development Model and co-lead the interests of the region and priority markets to create engaging and impactful social content – visual, video, podcasts.
5. Be directly accountable for and reporting of Social KPIs across specific funnel stage and collectively accountable for final outcomes factoring entire mix.
6. Oversee publishing strategy channel mix and seek to maximize exposure on owned, co-collaborated and earned channels.
7. As Social SME, where required train and upskill knowledge basis of role of social media in customer acquisition.
8. Develop global tool-kits (guidelines) to drive lean management and optimize efficiency.
9. Apply intimate business knowledge, market and customer intelligence in development of brief, strategy, execution and evaluation
Qualifications / Work Experience
Excellent written and verbal communication skills, along with very strong organizational, management and technical skills and the ability to handle many tasks simultaneously
Flexible and able to act quickly, competently and confidently
Ability to take strategic principles and shift them into a comprehensive operational plan, delivering results under often challenging timelines
Lead multiple projects simultaneously and be able to track projects with varying deadlines
Deliver outstanding project management of communications priorities
Strong influencing skills and understanding of business
Bring an audience-focused perspective to business deliverables
Strong emotional intelligence—sensitive to the culture of Western Union and the communities in which we operate
Ability to effectively manage high-pressure situations and deliver results as part of a fast-paced global team, navigating competing business interests.
Experience working with a large, established brand or agency
Strong in supporting thought leadership, strategy, and complex change agendas
Outstanding creative ideation and feedback skills to direct campaign development internally and with global agency partners
Drive consistent and ever improving practices, processes and governance
Ability to establish strong relationships with a diverse group of both internal and external stakeholders to accomplish key goals
Comfortable and proactive with a high degree of work autonomy, with skill at juggling multiple priorities and a constant focus on delivery
Ability to teach and work with others less familiar with earned, owned and social media, and educate them on best practices
Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect data, establish facts and draw conclusions
Highly desired: Experience with social media management
Highly desired: Experience in global FSI brand or a regulated environment
Highly desired: Multilingual capabilities
Top of Funnel Content Calendar: Review of content and manage any required legal approvals
Bottom of Funnel Convince Calendar: Review of content and obtain legal approvals, provide to regional lead for language translations
Bottom of Funnel Convert Calendar: Review of content, provide to regional lead for language translations and to obtain legal approvals
GTM Folder: Review of BOF Content Calendars
Work with regions to adapt to their needs
Regional Performance Report: Review ongoing results from content performance.
What We Offer
An international community
A young and dynamic team from 10 different countries working in Spanish, English, and German
An agency model that is based on social fairness, employee happiness and giving back to our communities
International clients and awards
Experience across all fields of design and advertising
A culture that promotes taking responsibility and self-development
Please send your application to Alexander Mühr, firstname.lastname@example.org