Social Media Advertising Assistant
This position will play an important role in creating and maintaining paid and content amplification activities for the Western Union Global Social team, various BUs and partners.
Actions will include training employees, helping employees solve paid social content issues, designing and writing requirements for social platform product enhancements, launching new campaigns, facilitating creative testing, adapting the communication of results and vendor coordination.
1. Paid Media Expert (Facebook focus): Media planning, campaign planning, implementing and monitoring of selected social campaigns (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn) as well as supporting regional marketing BUs
Supporting lead for paid advertising on Western Unions social pages
Providing recommendations for the proper use of Facebook advertising types
Guidance on content creation
2. Social Testing: Drive various tests on social channels and communicate learnings
3. Analytics Mindset: Creating raw data reports – data extraction, data management (e.g. SQL queries), data analysis and validation of results for global monthly and ad hoc reports
4. Social Account Management: Administration of Facebook Business Manager and Twitter/LinkedIn Ad Accounts in close alignment with the team to make sure marketers around the world are informed about how to get their colleagues and agencies on Western Union’s social channels for advertisement.
Account Access: Coordination of agency access and setting up advertisers, keeping an overview about access and active/nonactive accounts
5. Social Innovations: Bring new ideas and formats on the table. Stay up to date with the latest product rollouts on Facebook, inform the team on interesting developments. Work on various creative formats.
Deliver Paid Social Media expertise and systematically integrate Western Union’s content in Social advertising campaigns
Partner with business units to help excel in social paid activities
Help accelerate new ideas per quarter and drive testing
What We Offer
An international community
A young and dynamic team from 10 different countries working in Spanish, English, and German
An agency model that is based on social fairness, employee happiness and giving back to our communities
International clients and awards
Experience across all fields of design and advertising
A culture that promotes taking responsibility and self-development
Please send your application to Alexander Mühr, email@example.com